Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pineapple Macadamia Nut Macaroons

Oh my, these are delicious!  Last week I gave you a little tease about them...eating one conjures thoughts of a tropical vacation. :)  If you like sweet, soft coconut, sweet yet tangy pineapple, and little bits of chocolate and crunchy macadamia nuts, then you will LOVE these cookies.
These Pineapple Macadamia Nut Snackaroons are made by a company called Laughing Giraffe Organics.  They make several different varieties of Snackaroons--Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Orange, and Cherry Ginger to name a few.  They can be bought online via their website or you can pick them up at Whole Foods like I did.*
They are definitely a treat, but they are a healthy choice (though you can hardly tell!) On top of being organic, they are raw, vegan, gluten free, and hand crafted...see, it says right on the front of the package. 
And on the back it tells more about the production facility and also states that Laughing Giraffe Organics are "an independent family run business and (they) greatly appreciate your support."  My mouth is more than happy that I support them :) 
On the back of the package, Laughing Giraffe Organics tells more about their ingredients and their rich nutritional value and how the snackaroons will satisfy your hunger with less and be better than empty calorie consumption.  All their claims are true, but eating just one is hard because they are so delicious!
*As much as I wish I were compensated for this post with a few samples, I haven't been. Maybe one day I'll have some to share.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I was going to buy some of those at the store this past weekend but they are SO DANG EXPENSIVE and these were even on sale. I still might buy some since Liam really really really wanted some, but I think it's going to take some time to wear me down into doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are expensive, but when saved for a special treat they are awesome. (I cut them in half for the kids and one time into quarters!) I want to make my own, but I know the ingredients and time will equal close to what it takes to buy them. Please, please, please give them a try...just helping Liam's cause ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails