Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Building Challenge

With summer coming up, I've decided to incorporate some fun here.  My kids love seeing their pictures on the blog.  My kids love building with blocks and Legos.  So, I've decided to issue a weekly building challenge every Wednesday.  You can link up pictures of creations built using Legos, Duplos, blocks, you get the idea.  If blogging isn't your thing, then email me the pictures and I'll post them for you :)  Since we just have days left of school, this week's challenge topic is HELLO SUMMER.  Get creative with your kids, by yourself, or just your kids, build and create, take a picture of it, post it, link up or email it to me.  I can't wait to see everyone's creations!
HELLO SUMMER!
Okay, I planned on doing linky parties each week, but am still trying to figure out the hosting part.  So, in the mean time, leave a comment with a link to your creations.  I'll let you know as soon as I get it figured out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails