Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stella and Sherlock Holmes

I just can't get enough of this girl!
As I was editing pictures and starting to write this post, Jaime started watching Sherlock, the PBS/BBC show.  
 We hadn't seen any of them.  Usually I multitask by blogging or reading blogs/Pinterest while watching a show or just tune out whatever is on tv.  Not this time! 
At first I kept asking Jaime questions then finally just had to close the laptop and focus.  It was great, good intrigue and a little comedy.  I've needed a new series...too bad this one only has 3 episodes (available on instant stream Netflix) for the first season and season 2 just started.
If you watch it, let me know what you think.  If you've seen season 1, are the next 2 episodes great as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails