Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Marking the Passage of Time

Do you ever have the same events happen year after year (aside from birthdays) and look back and reflect on how life has changed?  I find myself constantly doing that especially now with kiddos.  And, oh my, what a difference a year makes this year right now!  Yesterday was the first day of VBS for the kids.  We had a great time!  The boys are with their grade levels, Penelope is in the nursery with other friends, and Stella is with me as I volunteer in the kitchen.  Last year at this time I had Stella with me as well...11 weeks pregnant with her.  I spent this time last year in the hospital.  And the several weeks prior as well as another 11 weeks after, throwing up so much that the kids practically didn't give it a second thought and took to imitating me.  I much prefer where and how I'm spending my time now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails