Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Menu

Saturday--Roasted Chicken legs, Roasted butternut squash soup (our single butternut squash plant has been quite prolific!), Italian bread
Sunday--Grilled Salmon, Brown Rice, Salad
Monday--Chili and Rice
Tuesday--Beef and Bean burritos
Wednesday--Tomato Basil Soup without the cream
Thursday--Roasted Eggplant Pizza with zucchini and goat cheese
Friday--Baked Potato Soup
This week most of our dinner meals are from the freezer (I froze extras of previous meals) and garden.  Because of that, I was able to get away from the grocery store spending just under $60!  I was so super excited!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I'm making dinner and it takes a little turn from the planned. Tonight I planned grilled salmon with a teriyaki marinade, rice, and salad. Well, that marinade is AWESOME and I had a pretty good amount left over. Plain brown rice lost it's appeal in light of the marinade. So, I grabbed some frozen veggies--carrots, green beans, and broccoli--sauteed those then tossed the cooked rice with the veggies and the marinade. Mmmm, good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails