Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekly Menu

With the forecasted cooler temperatures this week, I'm really getting in the mood for Autumn.  Penelope and I did some fall decorating on Friday and lit a spicy fall candle.  I've had it burning ever since.  Last night I made some cinnamon rolls that I baked up this morning--so delicious and Autumny!  While grocery shopping yesterday, I picked up some pumpkin and organic semi-local apples for baking some pancakes and muffins. 
Any Fall cooking this week for you?

Saturday--Roasted Beef and Mushroom Soup with Rice and Thyme adapted from Everyday Food magazine October 2010 issue
Sunday--Grilled Salmon with garlic and capers, Brown rice, Jalapeno Poppers--cream cheese and  bacon, Green Salad
Monday--Pumpkin Dumplings from Cooking For Isaiah and roasted chicken legs
Tuesday--Thai Peanut Noodles with (left over) chicken
Wednesday--Momnivore's Caramelized Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday--Adapted Rockin' Italian-Style Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Green Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Friday--Quinoa with Zucchini and Ground beef and such

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails