Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekly Menu

Last week I picked up some squash that was on sale.  I'm glad I got it because it'll save me some time shopping and planning this week :)  I've been getting several of my recipes from a great site called How Sweet It Is.  It's a great site filled with delicious recipes that are not necessarily gluten and dairy free, but are easy enough to adjust to my family's needs.

Saturday--Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Veggie Tostadas
Sunday--Citrus Pomegranate Quinoa Salad  this sounds so different and fresh!  Roasted Acorn Squash (How Sweet It Is has a few different recipes for acorn squash, but roasting it with butter (or ghee) and maple syrup is a yummy simple way too)
Monday--Dinner provided by a friend--A perk of having a new baby :)
Tuesday--tacos and beans, these are simple and quick since it's violin night and we eat at 4:00 like senior citizens!
Wednesday--hot dogs and salad for the kids and something else for J and myself--provided by another sweet friend :)  this day may swap with another day later in the week.
Thursday--buttercup squash pasta sauce (roast the squash, puree it, add some cooked bacon and herbs) tossed with pasta
Friday--Roasted Red Pepper Pizza and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails