Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Time!

Tomorrow I will send my 2 boys off to school.  This will be the first time that both of them will be at school, all day, together!  That leaves Penelope and myself at home.  Am I ready?  Yes and no.  Is Penelope ready?  Not the slightest bit!  She call her brothers her buddies.  When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap her first question usually is, "Where the buddies?" Quickly followed by, "I play buddies!"  She LOVES to do whatever they are doing and repeats most everything they say.  She even plays with their friends--with the exception if babies are around, she'll want to help play with and care for the babies.  I think she'll make an excellent big sister! :)  She has a small Pokemon card collection so that she can trade and play with the boys.  In the evenings, I can usually find Penelope and Alexander in bed together reading Calvin and Hobbes books.  If John Paul is bouncing or kicking a ball, so is Penelope.  I love her relationships with her buddies.

We will definitely miss the boys, but I'm so excited for them too.  Alexander starts 3rd grade and John Paul begins kindergarten.  We've met the teachers and seen the classrooms.  I think we are in for a fun and educational year.  The boys are in wonderful hands and fantastic classes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails