Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Busy Week

It's been a very busy week and it's only Wednesday
so far I've...
been spit up on way too many times to count
been pooped on
begged for a few moments to take a shower
taken a shower--actually one everyday :)
been to the park twice (yes, in January and February in Kansas!)
gone for a couple of walks
made food for my family
nursed Stella
shopped
cleaned
snuggled
washed, sorted, and folded laundry
read
gone to story time
visited the library twice
hugged
played Monopoly Deal several times
played storytelling game
driven
organized
prayed
talked
texted
and now, blogged :)
I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but these are what come to mind as I spend 1.2 minutes reflecting on the 3 days of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails