Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Menu

What a morning we've had already.  I started my day with sticking to my resolution of getting up before everyone else and going for a jog/walk, then I made everyone breakfast, coffee for me and J, took the boys to school, picked weeds in the front yard, went on a short walk with Penelope, went to Michaels and a couple of other errands, painted with Penelope, picked up lunch for J since he took the day off to do yard work :), ate lunch, menu planned (loved the meals from this past week but have decided to give in to all of the kids' request for the upcoming week), and now I'm off to the grocery store.  Whew!, all that and umm, no shower.  J just made a pretty sweet comment about my hair.  Oh well, same can be said about his :)  It's a let's-get-as-much-work-done-as-possible kind of day, so I'll make time to shower at the end.  It feels like summer outside...crazy weather! at least mid-week things should cool back down to normal here.


Saturday--Spinach Artichoke pizza, pepperoni pizza, salad
Sunday--dinner with Grammy Julie, not sure what we're having
Monday--Kale and Quinoa Salad
Tuesday--Beef Short Ribs
Wednesday--Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad
Thursday--Tacos, rice, and guacamole
Friday--frittata


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails