Friday, March 23, 2012

Weekly Menu

I'm in a cooking rut!  I feel like several of the new things I've tried are just flops (though some have been fantastic!) and I'm uninspired to cook.  With some beautiful weather on the way, hopefully I'll get out of my food planning/cooking slump.  I love food and want to try new dishes, but I'm just not feeling it lately.  I'm thinking some fresh salads with new dressings topped with some grilled chicken or fish are in order.  Maybe a pasta salad and some sandwiches too.  Pinterest to my rescue! Let's see what I find :)

Saturday--a light dinner because we are going out for a late lunch after the boys' violin concert--zucchini tots, Chicken & Noodles in Spicy Peanut Coconut broth
Sunday--Grilled steak, baked potatoes, salad
Monday--BLTs with spinach, avocado, and sunny side up eggs--here's the idea spark--might use our pizza crust as the bread
Tuesday--Taco Salad
Wednesday--grilled chicken legs, bacon sauteed asparagus (from Everyday Food mag, made this last week for my birthday and it was DE.LISH!) and a green salad
Thursday--Black Bean, Quinoa, Citrus Salad
Friday--Grilled portobello mushroom burgers with hummus and feta, roasted broccoli and parsnips

I'm feeling good about this menu!  Excited to eat again :) Oh, and I'm going to have to squeeze this spinach artichoke pizza in somewhere for Jaime and myself--lunch one day maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails