Saturday, December 31, 2011

Weekly Menu

This week things will return to a more normal routine.  I need that!  This Christmas break has been fun and eventful-- Stella's arrival, Penelope's birthday, visitors--and relaxing as well, but I need some structure and routine.  Then, I think more exciting blogging will take place too.  I'm tired of only writing weekly menus!  I've had several half-written-in-my-head blog posts, prior to Stella's birth, but just couldn't sit still and focus on getting them on here.  I couldn't even focus to go on Pinterest much either!  So, a new year will start soon and so will several resolutions/try harders/do mores/goal setting, etc.  :)   Good luck and Happy New Year!

Saturday--New Year's Eve--pizza and salad
Sunday--Roasted Chicken, Risotto, Pear and Blue Cheese Salad

Monday--Veggies and Noodles with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Tuesday--Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday--Dressed up Sloppy Joe's, quinoa, green beans
Thursday--Lasagna Soup
Friday--Steak and Veggie Fajitas, beans, rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails