Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekly Menu

So, as I sit here and write this entry way too early on a Saturday morning, I'm having some fairly regular contractions.  Yea!  I would love it if she decided to come today.  Who knows?  The anticipation is supposed to be fun :)  In light of that, here's the ideal menu plan for the week, but it might get thrown out the window.  We'll see!
Saturday--roasted whole chicken, veg of some sort, rice
Sunday--White Bean Chicken Soup, sub great northern beans for the cannellini beans, no cheese, probably extra bacon
Monday--
Tuesday--
Wednesday--Japanese Noodle Soup with Chicken and Spinach
Thursday--Thai Chicken Pizza
Friday--
Saturday--
Well, it's not complete, but I can't sit still any longer or I need to take nap.  I've been up since 4am after all.  Will try to fill it in later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails