Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Sneek Peek and a Tour

So I wanted to show you my completed project, but my model is asleep.  You'll have to wait until morning, but until then, you can see a sneek peek

And, since I happened to take a few pictures of my workspace, you can see those too.


As I look at this picture, I can think of so many ways to organize that bookshelf behind the ironing board.  
 
Yep, that's my nice cutting table...conveniently next to the My Little Ponies that Penelope and I like to play with.


And where oh where would I be without this?  My mom's old sewing machine perches on the end of a makeshift table that I set up back in my scrapbooking days.  I still love scrapbooking and I know one day I'll get back to it, but for now it's all blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails