Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Building Challenge (#4)

I knew this week's theme would be a big hit with my kiddos since they love building all kinds of flying planes.  I was hoping to stretch them and I was somewhat successful. :)  Alexander has been building miniature things, here's an example
Pretty cool birdie, right?  Yesterday during a family game time spent playing Creationary, he built a mini police car. Oh how I wish I took a picture of it!
John Paul's fliers are coming along in sophistication.
And Penelope is following in her brothers' foot steps with her building.  You can only see the top of the Lego guy's white helmet in the picture.  She has the basic construction minus the blades on top for a helicopter.
Okay, this week I've got 2 challenges for you.  The first will be a standing challenge that Alexander came up with and one that I'd love to see at any time from all of you...Alexander calls it Mini Me.  I had to clarify with him what he meant...Self Portrait.  So, standing challenge is the Self Portrait.  And, this week's challenge is AQUARIUM.
Be creative and have fun! Remember you can build with anything...lately my kids have enjoyed Legos  :)
Linked here: Momnivore's Dilemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails