Monday, August 6, 2012

Back Again :)

Hi everyone...if anyone is still around after my month long break.  School and life just got busy there for a little while.  I'm hoping that with this upcoming semester I can keep up here a least a couple of times a week. My family and I went on a fantastic vacation to Chicago.  Jaime and I both have sisters that live in Chicago and the suburbs so it was great getting to see both sides of the family for the first time in 2 years!  We went to the beach, the Children's Museum, and other fun Chicago things.  If you've never been there, we highly recommend visiting. :)
The start of school is quickly approaching!  The 3 older kiddos start next week.  It'll be Penelope's first year of preschool and she is more than ready and extremely excited.  Alexander starts 4th grade and John Paul begins 1st grade.  I start back on the 20th and will be taking 2 courses this semester.
Pray for rain and enjoy these last days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails