Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Light my Fire

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday.  It was a beautiful day :)  I was able to take a moment to read the first couple lines of this post by Centsational Girl.  Today I was able to finish reading it.  Oh boy, is it too strong to say that I fell in love with what she has to say?!  I've been reading Rediscovering Catholicism by Matthew Kelly and he's speaking to me too.  If you're feeling a void, if you know that there's more out there, but just not succeeding, if you are stuck in the mundane, if you're overwhelmed, if you're under-whelmed read the post and the book.  Pure inspiration~and a little fire under the butt!  It's way past time to step up and step out!  Here's to an authentic risk-taking year :)  Take the challenge, I dare you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails