Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Copy Owl

So many of my creations are inspired by what I see in catalogs, stores, and the many blogs I frequent. I got an email from Pottery Barn Kids about the current sale and decided to check it out.  I don't know how I've missed seeing these little gals, but somehow they've been around without my knowing.  Cute little owls have been the "thing" now for awhile and they've grown on me.  These however are the first that I can say I really want to draft a pattern and make.  Thank you PBK for the inspiration!  These cuties will be my next project after I finish creating my last 2 Christmas presents...handmade gifts this year are taking me a bit longer to finish, but finish I will. What's inspired you lately?




3 comments:

  1. I was inspired by this picture : http://www.theletteredcottage.net/2009/06/awesome-item-alert-prom-night-shower.html

    I have to have that shower curtain!! And I want a chandelier in my bathroom too. I'm not thinking Steve would love it as much as I do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that bathroom is NICE and definitely a girl's dream :) did you see, Target carries that shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how funny! I did one of these owls last year! In fact, you can see her in the corner of the "tea party" pics on the last post of my blog. I wish I had saved the pattern I made, I would have sent it to you! :o) http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/01/its-playdress.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails